Have you been putting off a ThinkGeek purchase because you didn’t want to spend the money? Well then help them celebrate their birthday in style by buying $50 worth of stuff for only $25 with the coupon code SURPRISEPARTY. It’s like a half off coupon, as long as you spend exactly $50.
From an ostrich running down the road alongside cars to a frog on the lens of the Google Street car’s camera, some of these animal spottings are hilarious. Be warned though, there are a few dead critters in the post as well.
Now this chess set really is a work of art. Really though, this is a great way to keep a long game going for a long time without having to leave a board out on your table.
Slicey here knows how delicious he is, that’s why he’s determined for you to take a taste. That or he’s a total psychopath who wants to murder you and just to prove to you that he’s insane, he slices himself up first. I actually have one of these at home and I still don’t know if I should run or smile whenever I see it.
Looking for a great gift for your favorite nerd? Look no further than the selection in this great Oddee article.Advertisement
If you’re looking to save some cash on Black Friday deals, but don’t want to leave the house, here are a few of the best deals for geeky shoppers like yourselves:
- Best Buy has some great video games starting at $29.99 and an X Box Bundle with Halo and Fable III for only $199
- Think Geek has their iCADE iPad arcade for $20 off
- Game Fly is offering $12 off of any two used games with coupon code BFSBLK20112USED
- Amazon has too many great deals to even list here
- The Neatoshop is offering a bonus gift with every purchase
- Busted Tees is offering one free tee with every two purchased
- Threadless is selling all tees for only $10
- Perpetual Kid has discounts on all kinds of fun novelty items
Have a great Black Friday everyone!
In honor of the closing of Comic Con, most of the posts this week will be revolving around delightfully geeky subjects. With that in mind, be sure to enjoy this great collection of items inspired by Darth Vader.